Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Review & Swatches: Joe Fresh Lip Tint in shade Berry

Joe Fresh is a brand that you can find in stores owned by Loblaws Inc like Real Canadian Super Stores which is where I found this beauty. They have clothing, accessories and a beauty section.


I usually ignore the beauty section of Joe Fresh because I don't find usually see people around there. But one day I was waiting for my husband to come and decided to check out the beauty section and I am so happy I did. This is a gem of a product! I don't see many reviews for this product or brand online, so may be this could be my 'Hidden beauty find' :)



I couldn't find this listed in the Joe Fresh Canada website but US website has a link . This is a beautiful lip tint that is very light weight, applies nicely and sets pretty fast. The color is a rich berry tint in the bottle [may scare you] but you can apply in in varying intensity on your lips.



My lips are pigmented so the color comes off very reddish on my lips. On non-pigmented lips, this may show up pink tones based on how you apply it. The intensity can be built up, I love wearing this in full color -  a dark red that is so perfect with the season.




This works great as a cheek tint too- gives the perfect 'out-in-cold' look to cheeks when applied lightly. Also unlike some other lip tints, it gives enough time to apply before setting.

Shade after blending in as a blush- check out that beautiful color!!

The color lasts for a goodish time even with food - I recorded full color for 4 hours with Indian food in between, another 2 hours on medium intensity and another 1-2 hours with reddish tint left on lips. On cheeks this lasted for around 3-4 hours if layered which is decent enough. There is a slightly sharp scent to this product but I don't notice it much except when I bring it very near to my nose. It has a sweet taste, nothing great but nothing bad either.



Here comes the best part - its just $6.00!! :) It comes in around 3-4 shades, I went back and got another shade. I will review that also soon.
Overall I love this product and I highly recommend this for anyone who loves lip tints.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...