Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Online shopping experience with Medplusbeauty.com

I was lamenting the lack of a wider variety of makeup products online when I happened to stumble across this website and I couldn’t believe my luck. The sheer variety of makeup brands took my breath away [they have recently added Givenchy!!!!!]  I have seen medplus medical outlets but I was still apprehensive about buying from this website as I couldn’t find any reviews of this website anywhere. Still, I was tempted to check this website out and here is my experience.
This is how the website looks:
This is their order details page. I couldn’t find the tracking number in the website but they send me an email with the tracking details.



They provide free shipping for orders above 300 and so I tested the waters by ordering some stuff that will get me free shipping. J  They have COD offer only within Hyderabad for now, but I hope they will extend it to the rest of India as well.
They send the package via Bluedart and it promptly reached me the 3rd day. This is how the package looked. The logo was printed on all sides of the cardboard box.
All the items were bubble wrapped together and they also left an invoice copy inside.
The best thing IMHO is the range of brands this website provides. I was so happy to see most of the Bourjois products, Diana of London and some other brands which I couldn’t find locally. I do wish they’d add some sales and discounts and offers etc, but they have a value point system in place, which I am not very sure of. 
Another good thing is the makeover application they have [see the snap shot]. I got a Tips and Toes luster lipstick based on the shade the model was wearing but unfortunately it turned out much darker than the shade in the picture [but thankfully a nice shade for winter, so I am okay!].

On the whole, this is another website I am gonna watch out for and I hope they will add more sales offers  and make it interesting for buyers. J

8 comments:

  1. Nice information. online shopping is the very good way to save money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had a good experience buying stuff from this website.I went a little nuts on the perfume section. I too love the virtual makeup facility. It is like playing makeup for grownups. I also found that they deliver as promised and their call center staff is really polite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become a fan of site, especially of the products for men under the "For Men". Was also pleasantly surprised to find baby products from renowned national and international brands. All these comes with more than reasonable discounts/points and an efficient cash on delivery system. Thanks to online shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a innovation by itself in he space of internet (eccommerce in particular).. It amazing to see the way virtual studio works.. this definitely makes shopping experience much better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear friends,

    Glad that all of you have liked our website. Please direct all your queries and feedback on our facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/MedPlusBeauty

    MedPlus Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love medplusbeauty and i recently got sme products delivered at super speed!!! the sheer range of products is most refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to shere with me this kind of inforamation....for online shopping....
    regards
    online shopping in india

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...