Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Reviews and swatches: Enchanteur Moisture Silk Perfumed Hand and Body Lotion

I got this from Spencer's retail outlet in Chennai while there was an offer on Enchanteur Deos. I have sweet memories of this brand, this used to be a must-have part of every gulf-returned relative as part of the "Here-I-am-back-home' gift sets.

Enchanteur is now brought to India by Wipro Consumer care. The price of this lotoin is around 70INR but I got this as part of a pack.




This hand and body lotion is vaguely disappointing though. It is more like a liquid perfume more than anything else.


I found the smell too strong and the cream not moisturising enough. I couldnt find any benefits from using this cream except that lesser no of mosquitoes attacked me during my evening walk!



Overall, I wouldnt buy or use this again, unless I find a tempting enough fragrance!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...