Friday, May 04, 2012

Swatches: E.L.F Complete the look makeup palette eye shadows

I got this beautiful kit from US through Neha, sweet girl I met through IMBB. This is one of my best purchases from abroad and I love the shades here. It has blushers, lip glosses and eyeshadows and I am only swatching the eyeshadows here.


























Some of the eyeshadows are really beautiful espl the blues and greens, the blacks not so much and I love the range of light and nude shades for daily wear..


The eyeshadows below are swatched without any primers and they kinda crease easily without primers, but when worn with a decent layer of primers [or even eye creams :)] it lasts for around 3-4 hours, which is good enough!



The blushes are the best part of this palette while the glosses are the ones you can totally avoid!
Thats a swatch fest for another post  :)

You can buy this in India from Jabong [though at a hefty price!] link
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...