Monday, June 25, 2012

Review and Swatches: Colorbar velvet matte in shade Thrilling Pink

After blogging about Creme cup, I decided - Why stop at one, let me review both the beauties I received from http://www.stylecraze.com/ ..

I have been wanting to buy Thrilling pink for a long long time [ah well, i know its barely months since the new shades came out, but that is looooooong for a makeup addict!] and have been mooning about the lack of availability of these beauties in my local town[blah!] of Coimbatore [ A city so not for makeup lovers!!!! :( :( :( ]..



So when Stylecraze and Pooja started this discussion about products they would like to have in SC, I mentioned my yearning for this and Chetana [ love you dear!!! :) :) ] very sweetly and nicely added this and informed me..



And you can guess what happened - I immediately placed an order..and got these beauties within 2-3 days. This was the cool-toned pink shade I was searching for, a perfect color for summer days.. :)


Its a very pretty girly matte girly shade, no shimmer, no frost and I adore & love it.. It instantly brightens up my face and gives a youthful look..okay may be I am exaggerating but it does reduce the age [the grand old age of 28!!! ] from my face unlike some dark brown shades I could think of...

Overall, I guess this is a must have shade for all pretty girls and especially for that summer day outing.. :)



 Its a nice try at 225 Rs, though with Colorbar lipstick prices sky rocketing, no guarantee when they go expensive for pocket!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have soo many lip products! Love this pink shade alot!
    Cute blog ;)
    I am a new follower,

    love,
    maila from allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



  2. Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.

    Bridal Makeup in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...