Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review and Swatches: Colorstreet lipstick in shade 143

I have already reviewed this super cheap, decently pigmented, decently staying, available only online lipstick before in shade 130. Now I am going to review a shade thats captured my interest very nicely.


Since I have already said about the lipstick features, I am not repeating but just talking about the shade.


This is a beautiful deep red shade, a shade I have been searching for some time [I know I can try Revlon but hey, I didnt want to waste the bucks if I looked like a **** wearing it na?]


The color is a woman's color- very confident, very sure and veryyyyyy feminine.. :) I have never worn a true red lip color before cos I was wary of either looking like a vamp or a vampire.. But after I tried this, oh boy! I am hooked. For Life.

It made me look chic, sophisticated [not in an adult aunty way] sensual but not vulgar and downplayed all the bad things in my face.. :)

No wonder Hot Red lipsticks are a classic favorite shade ever! :) I am buying such shades, on the lookout for beautiful reds from nicer brands..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...