Monday, January 13, 2014

Review and Swatches: Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick in Carnation 640

This is one of my 1st purchases from Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick range.  I have already reviewed this range in shades Peach Creme and Orchid Kiss. So I am not going to do a full range review here but let me say - I absolutely love this lipstick range.



Carnation is a bright coral shade with tints of red and brown. This is one color that would look so out of season if you wear them anytime between Oct - Feb, as this is a pure spring-summer shade. It is perfect for a casual day at beach or when you go off for a walk at your favorite park.

 


However, word of caution -  this color can easily show everything you did wrong with your makeup as this color needs perfect even skin tone finish. So if you have skin pigmentation or darkening around lips [ I suffer from this :(] make sure that your concealer is applied perfectly.



I like to use this as a lip stain as I find it hard to carry it off always in full cream finish. Since this a bright color, I'd advise to go easy on eye makeup. For blush, try using this lippie to get that fresh summer look.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color. I ave tried the lipsticks from the other ranges of Lotus, but every time, I have some how or other missed on this line. Would like o try something soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...