Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask Sample

This is a quick review or a 1st impression review because this is based on a sample I received. Since I got only 1-2 uses of this product, I cannot say anything regarding the long term effects of this item.

I have got so many Face Shop products recently - all because they opened a pretty new store at a mall near by :( I will be doing a haul post on that soon. This was one of the samples I got. The SA at the store raved about this product as well as another eye de-puffing item which she said is a must have for people with baggy eyes like me [though she politely said 'tired' eyes]. I may get that as soon as the weather here makes me not want to kill myself every time I go out!



I really liked the concept here- apply mask at night, wash off in the morning. No worries on waiting for mask to dry, then wash and then sleep blah blah. Also I am all for a product that doesn't prevent me from eating or drinking. So I applied this mask at night after my CT ritual ; instead of moisturizing I applied this mask[I got 2 uses out of this sample] and washed it in the morning. I noticed a slight brightening and overall smoothness to skin that lasted through the day. I liked its scent and also the fact that it dries clear so I don't have to worry about staining my pillow.

Overall I liked it both times I tried. I didn't notice any long lasting effects but then I didnt honestly expect any. It really did a good job of making my face fresh and smooth and that is enough for me :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...