Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ipsy: May 2014 Glam Bag "Beauty's Fresh Picks"

I didn't review my April Ipsy Bag - not cos I didn't get it, but cos 2 of the products had issues- the Elizabeth mott eyeshadow was missing & the Dr.Brand tube was leaking. One good thing was Ipsy responded fast and send me something to make up for it - but since it was some stuff I didn't care for - a BH cosmetics eyeshadow sample & another skincare product - I didn't feel that I can do a good review of April bag.

However May month bag is not that impressive either. In my personality quiz I'd mentioned that I am not Pro-eyeshadow or Pro-nail polish. But I have got both. However, it is not fair to grumble too much for $10, so without much ado here are the pics:

The bag is okay. No strong feelings about it.



The nail polish from Nailtini - again okay.. nothing great but a color that is pretty universal I guess. 

I am not a big fan of skin care products through samples - its pretty hard to review them unless I get a good use. However, this seems to be a fairly decent size one, so may be I can see how it works. 


Hang Ten  has one of the cheapest tackiest looking packaging I've seen in sometime. The colors are fluorescent!  However, I can always use a sunscreen and this has a fairly high SPF so let me see!



The color is blah, packaging is so so - but since I was interested in trying out Pacifica products, I am going to test this out. Looks like 2 safe colors, so lets see.

The last item is Avene Thermal Water - which I already have a big bottle of, so again, not excited about it.

Overall - I looked at other product offerings in this month's kit and I cant find anything I'd have preferred over this one. So well, yeah..thats how life goes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...