Saturday, August 23, 2014

What I've been loving - August Edition

This is just some random beauty stuff I've been enjoying this August. Definitely not the only products I like, these are the ones that stood out for me for various reasons..


Ecotools Powder Brush - This is soooooo soft, I find I'm reaching for this brush even if I don't have a powder to apply :) Excellent for applying blushes, contouring shades or under-eye setting powders. I wouldn't use this for all over colors or for powder foundations as this can end up giving a very uneven coloring



Revlon Lacquer Balm in Provocateur - Reviewed here Gives excellent color, lightweight on lips.



Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Miami Fever [To be reviewed] : Unlike the one in India Intrigue, I absolutely love this shade. Expect a review soon on this awesome summer color soon

 

Hard Candy Plexi Gloss Glossy Lip Shine - This came with a kit, and I've not seen this sold alone in Walmart. I wish it was, cos this gloss gives the most amazingly voluptous glossy finish to lips. 


Physicians Formula - I have a love-hate relationship with this powder. I am still testing it to see how it works best; as of now, I find this one works best at night for some reason. 



NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Deep Purple - Expect a review soon. I will buy this only for its color. Otherwise, its a bit dry and not the best formula


Bio Oil -  I like this for night time hydration. I also find it good for sensitive skin. Another product which I will be reviewing soon.


Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light - I use this for under eye setting - works excellent. For some reasons, I find that this doesnt work as well as an all over face powder. 



Bath and Body Works Hand sanitizer gel in Pink Frosting - This is more of a teen product. It has slight shimmers and a very 'fresh-from-bakery' scent which I love. Can be a bit strong, so don't take this to office!



From Left to Right: NYX Deep Purple [for some reason, showing up more blue than it is in real life], Revlon Miami Fever, Revlon Provocateur and Hard Candy Gloss


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...