Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Meylon Terracotta Eyeshadow in Gray

Hi Everyone,

I am excited when i find below-100 INR-but-decent stuff in shops, when I am on an impulse purchase spree.
So when I found this eye shadow in a shop in Ooty, I didnt waste time in buying it as it was only Rs. 85.


I couldnt find the complete list of ingredients as the price sticker was covering most of it [check the pics] and I could not find any decent website or entries of this product though I have found Meylon products for sale in Fashionandyou.com, many times.


Thankfully, it had the expiry date marked clearly as "12/2013" so I am happy :)

Packaging: This is a decently sized and packaged product. I couldnt find the quantity information. Also No brushes but I guess for INR 85, all that is too much to ask for!!


This looks like baked eyeshadows that you can find for higher end products.
As you can see, there is some fallout of the powder around the edges.

Pigmentation: This is very decent and stays on without primer for around 2-3hours. I use it for instant-smokey eye effect on top of my eyeliners.


It doesnt have any reactions on my skin, but then it is very rarely that my skin shows any reaction, thank god!!!
I dont like to use this as a daily wear product but this is decent enough for occasional wear.

Rating: 8 out of 10 [-1 for no brushes and -1 for powder fallout].
Will I buy again: Hmmmmm..No..i got this is in a bronzy shade and thats it for me. I prefer not to use cheap products too much on my eyes!

5 comments:

  1. Nice shade, snapdeal was selling it for Rs 450 bucks, can you beolieve it, those thrugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. Thanks to google.. I landed in ur blog.. and loved it.. :):)

    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/dearprettycosmetichub/ check dis page out they are selling meylon products

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/dearprettycosmetichub/

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...