Wednesday, January 08, 2014

A New Beginning.. :) The Lazy Beauty Guide.. *Personally tried and tested

Its been such a long long time since I did a blog post.. new country, new life and lotsa work.. still no excuse for blogging... All I can say is that I found typing in my android heavy work and Garfield became my new guru [means I am now perfecting zzzzzzzzzzz as an art form :)]

So I thought I will start by doing a series of ideas for the lazy beauty guide... I hope there are lotsa people like me who like to look good, so long as it can be done within 5mins and with stuff I can buy easily or borrow from kitchen..and hey, I hope this doesnt turn out to be another boring DIY stuff..

Starting off with my latest beauty tip [personally tried and tested] and no, not copied at all from any website.. This started when I began to buy many oranges and got on a Vit C juice addiction.. I love Orange juice and after I filtered the juice, there was all this pulp and rind lying around... so started my new beauty regime and it works..really does..


What I do:

1. Make Orange juice and filter out the juice. Empty the blender and take off the juice to somewhere else.

2. Add the remaining pulp, orange rind, water[if needed] and some salt [optional] to the blender and puree till it gets as pasty as possible.



3. Next time you go for a face wash, use this paste after your normal face wash [I dont put soap on my face, so this is my only face wash].



4. The trick is to massage for 2-3 mins all over your face and keep for another min. Now wash off and see a brightness? no? well, keep trying and you can see a nice change and hey, it takes what 5mins total of your time? so give this tip a try next time you're making orange juice.. :)

NOTE: All Images are courtesy of Pixabay.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...