Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Review: Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser


Lush Angels on Bare Skin cleanser[ face scrub] is described as a 'nutty scrub' in their website and sells for $29 approx for 250 gms. The website also tells you how to use them. I got a sample of this when I was in Lush store at Eaton Center trying to find a product for treating pigmentation on my face. The SA praised this product but when I mentioned I am not looking for very gentle products she showed me the Ocean Salt scrub which I am yet to start using.



However she recommended this so much that I got a sample of this. After using this for around 4-5 times I still don't feel I really need this product. This is a bit too gentle for my face to provide any good cleansing or scrubbing action but it did make my face soft and smooth.
I did not see any other improvements but I liked how it felt. This may be an awesome product for people with sensitive skin or people who dislike grainier exfoliants but I like grainier ones so I wont be repurchasing this one.



Overall I love Lush, I like this scrub, I like its scent and its feel but it aint a love baby!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...