Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Review: L'OCCITANE en Provence Cherry Blossom Heart Solid Perfume

Hi Everyone,

There is one thing I do regularly, that is check on all new makeup shopping and review sites as soon as I reach office :) shocked?
I got this beauty from a 99labels.com sale. I dont remember the exact discount I got, but most probably it was lost in the shipping+COD charge they have. It retails for INR 600.





This is what L'occitane says about the perfume:
All the delicacy and the softness of Cherry Blossoms in a heart shaped solid perfume, for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day.

You can check and buy the product if available here [It is mentioned that this is a limited edition product].
Why I love this?Hmmmm, It is a very nostalgic scent. I dab this when I feel down or when I am stressed and I feel good. It is a very flowerly smell and last for an hour or so on me. Doesnt cause any irritations. In fact I feel pampered when I use this.. :) I would definitely like to try other L'Occitane products including their Immortelle range.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...