Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Review: VOV Glamshine Liquid liners in 3 shades - Gold, green and red

Hi Everyone,

Everyone buys duds of products, but then it falls to my lot i think, to buy all the possible duds you can ever expect to find in any sale!!! :( I dont know why this happens, I can only blame Online shopping problems and trust that if I were to buy these from shop after swatching I might buy differently.

I got these from Fashion and You sale on VOV. I must say that the gold liner is decently pigmented and is a nice bright gold shade. Ruby red is also okay dokey. But the green! Wow! The most useless eyeliner you can find!
Its almost like buying cheap glitter from shop, mixing it with water and trying to apply it over your lids.

Check the pics below:


From top to bottom, the shades on the swatch are gold, ruby red and green. Notice how sheer and less pigmented the green shade looks!

 The only good point is that it is just 180rs per item but still i feel like I could have used that 360 INR for something I actually would use! What with no ingredients listed, not able to find this product in VOV website, I am very disappointed about this purchase. I think all of these are VOV dupes!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...