Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Review: VOV Dupe products in market!!!!!

I think VOV, M.A.C and Loreal are 3 brands which must have 1000s of dupes in market. I have seen M.A.C eyeliners in stores for 150INR, so you can guess how much of a "MAC" it is!

Check this VOV dupe I found in a store in Kerala. I picked this up just out of curiosity, mainly cos it was just 120INR. Well, as you can guess, I dont use this product except when I am doing experiments which I do on my arm.

It contains a mirror + foundation + shimmer powder, which can be used for setting.





Can you see anything from the powder swatch? No? that is cause it is useless and doesnt show!


All I have say is, BEWARE of DUPES!!! There is nothing like WOW-products for WOW-price..its always WOW-products for "OH-MY" price :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...